- Bipolar Disorder: American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder: American Psychological Association
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Bipolar Disorder: General Information
- Bipolar Disorder in Kids and Teens
- Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Bipolar Disorder in Children: General Information
- Bipolar Disorder in Children: More Information
- Informational Handout
- Bipolar Depression Article
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adults
- Bipolar Disorder in Young Adults
Fast, Julie & Preston, John (2012.) Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder (Second Edition): Understanding and Helping Your Partner. Oakland, CA., New Harbinger Publications, Inc.
Jamison, Kay (1995). An unquiet mind. NY: Knopf. First person account of bipolar disorder.
Miklowitz, David J. & George, Elizabeth (2008). The Bipolar Teen: What You Can Do to Help Your Child and Family. Guilford Press. Helpful information and guidance for parents struggling with a “difficult” adolescent.
Miklowitz, David J. (2019). The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide, Third Edition: What You and Your Family Need to Know. N.Y., Guilford Press. A practical guide written for both the diagnosed individual and their family that addresses many day to day concerns.
Mondimore, Francis M. (2014). Bipolar disorder (3rd Edition): A Guide for Patients and Families. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. A clearly written, comprehensive book.
Mountain, Jane (2003). Bipolar Disorder: Insights for Recovery. Denver, CO, Chapter One Press. Information that is equally helpful to the individual diagnosed and their family, friends, and colleagues.
Mountain, Jane (2008). Beyond Bipolar: 7 Steps to Wellness. Denver, CO, Chapter One Press. A guide to those diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Papolos, Demetri & Papolos, Janice (1999). The bipolar child. NY: Random House. A comprehensive guide to bipolar disorder in children.