- Addictions: American Psychological Association
- General Information on Kids/Teens: American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Resource Information: General
- Resource Information: Drugs
- Resource Information: Tobacco
- Resource Information: Alcohol
- Alcohol Support and Recovery
- Information for Parents
- Information for Parents: Pamphlet
- Drug Prevention, Abuse, Intervention, Treatment, & Recovery
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Drug Database
Alcoholics Anonymous. 202-966-9115. Support group following 12-step program with emphasis in Higher Power.
Secular Organization for Sobriety. 301-384-5043. Support group without a religious emphasis.
Narcotics Anonymous. 301-731-7221. Support group.